Thursday, March 25, 2010

This Is Me.....

Here it is, my new blog. I'm keeping my Super Savings Blog, I just wanted to add something personal. After contemplating on adding my personal blogs to Super Savings, I decided to have another blog that is different from that.

So here is my intro/bio. I am a divorced mom of 2 beautiful kids. My daughter is 9 and my son is 5, they really do grow up so fast. I am not a "single" mom because I have been blessed with a wonderful Fiance, Brian. He also has 2 children and we're trying to figure out this "blended" family thing.

I'm 29 and I've lived in Phoenix, AZ all my life, and ya the heat sucks but otherwise I love it here. While lately I don't have much spare time, my hobbies include scrapbooking, photography, baking and the outdoors. I love saving money, hence my blog http://www.supersavingsense.com.

So why the Sweet Land of Chaos? I feel like even though I have been through some pretty hard times and right now life seems to be an emotional roller coaster, I am truly blessed and while it is crazy, it is awesome. Also, other blog names I wanted were already taken, lol.

Well I think that is it for now, I look forward to having a more personal blog and meeting others out here in the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment